Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 1

I am here. This is my blog. I would like to start with something whitty and insightful, but really I just wanted to get my first post posted.

A few basic rules I am applying to myself.

1. Everyday, I will add to the beauty. I want to share something beautiful with you. It might be from my life, or something I have read, or a song. I just don't know yet.
2. Each post is going to have a dog vs. kid count. There is a current battle in my household for the animal which can make the most of their, shall we say, waste product go anywhere but in the toilet or on the nice tuft of grass outside our house.
3. Spelling and gramatical errors are allowed at this point, especially because they will agrivate the "him" of "Him & Me", so irregardless (hi Traci) of what errors you see, I do not care. Not yet anyway. When blog sponsers come knocking at my door I may have to clean it up a bit, but for now, who the hell cares.

Now, when I wake up, and can carve 15 minutes out of my hectic Monday, we will get this party started.

Goodnight all.

No comments: